Public Toilets |
Home Bathroom |
Money | Cars
Don't take it.
If you must take it, here are some tips:
- Wear a surgical mask. On public transport you are being continually exposed
to disease germs and a surgical mask may protect you somewhat.
- Put on disposable latex gloves before entering the bus or subway and throw
them out immediately after exiting.
- Put down a paper towel on the seat before sitting down.
- Never let your head hit the headrest. If you must rest your head, put on
a plastic bathing cap and dispose of it immediately after exiting.
- Never use subway or bus tokens. If you must, buy them in bulk and boil
them at home before using.
- Always get off a stop before or after your destination. Vary it often.
That way you are more difficult to track. When you get off the bus, walk
AWAY from your destination, and then circle back later.
- Never use a cell phone on public transportation. People can see the
number you are dialing, can read your screen, or will listen to your