Public Toilets |
Home Bathroom |
Money | Cars
- Always keep an ice tray upside down in the freezer. If the refrigerator
is unplugged, the ice will melt and the water fall out of the tray.
- Sponges and dish towels are breeding grounds for bacteria. Only use
disposable paper towels.
- Disposable paper plates are best. If you want to use normal china, put
plastic wrap over it before placing food on it.
- Place all food products in ziploc bags. This will protect against rats
and mice. Inspect each bag carefully before opening to see signs of rat/mice
- Put padlocks on cabinets and refrigerator to make it difficult for your
food to be poisoned or stolen.