Public Toilets |
Home Bathroom |
Money | Cars
- Bring your own pen to sign credit card receipts.
- Go to the bank and get coins in each denomination. Boil the coins to
kill bacteria before touching with your bare hands.
- If you must use paper money, ask the bank teller for new bills which
will be less likely to be contaminated with fecal matter and illicit drugs.
- Always have correct change so you won't have to handle contaminated
coins or bills.
- Never use an ATM machine without putting on latex gloves first.