Public Toilets |
Home Bathroom |
Money | Cars
Cars and Driving
- People may be driving your car. Write down mileage every time you leave
the car, both the odometer AND the trip meter.
- To keep people from siphoning off your gas, put a lock on your gas cap.
- Unscrew the handle on trunk release lever. This will make it harder for
people to pop your trunk and sabotage your car.
- Put cement blocks all around the perimeter of your car when parked. That
will discourage people from getting under your car to sabotage it. Carefully
note the location of the blocks to see if they have moved. Use a laser level
to align them so any movement is easy to detect later.
- Each time you get in the car, drive around the block a few times to make
sure the tires haven't been damaged, Visually inspecting the tires before
getting in the car.
- To keep the car from being stolen, disconnect (or remove) the battery
each time it is parked.